venerdì 15 marzo 2013

COMPITO D' INGLESE: DESCRIBE YOUR FAMILY


Breve testo in Inglese per presentare la tua famiglia e te stesso. 

My name is Giulia, I'm twelve and I live in Milan, Italy. 
My mother is a Math teacher, her name is Gloria and she is 39. My father is an advocate, his name is Paolo and he is 44. I've got a little sister named Martina. She is 4 years old and sometimes she is so noisy! 
I play with her and read stories for her every day. She likes playing with dolls – Winx are her favourite ones at the moment– and sometimes we have fun together changing their dresses. 
I've got a lot of friends and in my free time I like playing basketball or surf on web.
We have two cats actually: they are called Daisy and Pupa. In the future I would love to have a big dog, like a Golden Retrivier or a Labrador!
I love my family because they are wonderful ! My parents are very much supportive and we always do our best to help ourselves to reach our goal. We are hand to hand in every situation both bad and good.


5 commenti: